Alrighty! I’m still plugging away at my latest crazy video game goal: Get the PlayStation Platinum trophies for the entire Mass Effect trilogy (Please note: I love Andromeda too and already have a Platinum trophy for that one. Not bragging, just sayin’).
I’m hella proud to say I beat Hardcore difficulty with my Space Jerk Shepard today. And while I was hungover, I might add. My impressive ability to cast Singularity and run away paid off. This playthrough also accomplished all of the goals I had set:
- Dick was a huge asshole to everyone and landed the Renegade trophy.
- I made him woo Ashley Williams for the romance trophy. That arc was actually quite amusing (I think Ash is a badass and she’s one of my favourite Mass Effect people). The sexy time scene wasn’t too graphic, thankfully!
- I got all of the Biotic power related trophies.
- I completed most of the game with Tali and Wrex, earning their companion trophies.
- I’ll say it again: I beat the game on Hardcore. Woot! Starting out was a pain, but once Dick’s Biotic powers were leveled enough, it turned into easy mode (shout-out to Tali for her shield cracking abilities).
Here are the screenshot highlights! Oh and apparently my screen capture card crapped out around the last of this playthrough. It sucks because I had some awesome shots… technology.
WARNING: Lots of !!!SPOILERS!!! below. Stop reading and scrolling if you don’t want the Mass Effect trilogy ruined for you. You have been warned.