Hey! Listen. You know that popular Christmas song called the 12 Days of Christmas? Athena over at AmbiGaming came up with a cool holiday themed community collaboration idea to gamify that kinda-as-annoying-as-Navi song (that we all love or hate). Basically, it’s a countdown list each day that ends up with 364 items, times however many bloggers do this, at the end of the event (something like that… my maths is bad). Be warned that my singing voice is terrible, but here we go, eh!
🎶 On the 7th day of Blogmas, the gamers said to me: Tell us your six gaming/blogging resolutions 🎶
1) To really and truly not care about blog stats. It’s hard not to… I find myself peeking at my traffic numbers far too often, which usually ends up in disappointment. This year I’ll pretend to be a superstar blogger and ignore my actual traffic numbers.
2) To finally acquire (or give up on) my crazy Metal Gear Solid 2 Platinum trophy quest. It’s rated 8/10 hard on the guide I’m following for a reason. Those VR missions are gonna be the death of me!
3) To NOT delete Livid Lightning like I deleted LightningEllen’s Release in 2018. So far so good!
4) To continue to own ALL of the Amiibo figures. Getting new hits of these sweet plastic Nintendo figures barely gets me to normal these days.
5) To buy and enjoy the heck outta the Resident Evil 2 Remake. My controller is ready!!
Truth be told, my priorities (for once) are not going to be gaming or blogging related this year… life’s short and I need to work on creating a better reality for myself. I’m also terrible at sticking to resolutions.
Oh and to continue the Blogmas song:
Be sure to check out the host Goddess of Wisdom’s version of the song thus far (including links to other participants, eh).
⚡Thanks for reading!⚡
If for some odd reason you want to read more of my posts, you can find a somewhat organized (and usually up to date) archive of my ramblings… I mean, articles here!